Co - Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:4 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/Strategist - Search Engine Optimization (5-7 yrs)
- Internally lead the four components of SEO (SEO Strategy Formulation, On-Page and Technical SEO, Content Strategy, and Off-Page SEO)
- Ability to analyze a site using tools and through manual walkthrough to identify both on-page and technical SEO Issues
- Ability to perform a Keyword Audit and Content Audit and formulate a Keyword and Content Strategy
- Ability to perform a site structure, interlinking, and schema audit
- Intermediate Proficiency with WordPress and other CMS
- Deep Proficiency and experience using tools such as Google Data Studio, Screaming Frog, Google Console, and Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Monitor and evaluate backlinks and update existing disavow files using Search Console and other SEO software.
- Plan and define backlinking strategy and conduct outreach appropriate for each individual client.
- Investigate and implement new backlinking tactics including online directories, blog outreach, content syndication, and reputation management among others.
- Ensure on-page content strategy aligns with SEO off-page strategy and backlinking plan for streamlined SEO efforts.
Must-Have Technical Skill Set
- Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics
- Google Console
- Google Tag Manager
- AHREFs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog
- Knowledge of the WordPress CMS
Ideal Candidate Description :
- 5+ years of Proven experience as an SEO Executive and Manager role
- Tangible experience of improving keyword ranking (SEO)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Team and Time Management skills
- Provide tangible results in the timeframe required
- Knowledge of and have managed a PPC Ad-Budget