HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:68 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Search Engine Optimization (8-16 yrs)
As our SEO Manager, you will :
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities and working with product development and other teams to prioritize opportunities and drive execution.
- Drive organic search traffic by conducting site audits, keyword research, content optimization, and landscape analysis.
- Track keyword rankings to communicate wins and act proactively to prevent rankings from dropping.
- Ensure all new product developments are optimized for search.
- Work with our content team to produce SEO rich content for our website.
- Manage the overall strategy for tagging, including implementation, XML sitemap optimization, and troubleshooting to ensure proper site indexing.
- Conduct technical audits to ensure that site structure and pages are optimized to attract and engage visitors.
- Design and implement a link building strategy in collaboration with brand marketing and PR efforts.
- Draw actionable insights from data to iterate and improve performance of SEO strategies and campaigns.
Requirements : - 3+ years of experience in SEO.
- Ability to explain technical ideas to non-experts.
- Data analysis and visualization skills in Excel.
- Strong command of search engine tools, research, and reporting resources.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person and in writing.
- A relentless drive and a collaborative spirit.
- Prior experience doing SEO for US-based B2C businesses a plus.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment a plus