Senior Manager - Search Engine Marketing/Pay Per Click (5-10 yrs)
- Planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns on various platforms such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and similar.
- Managing the paid search marketing campaigns and other paid advertising campaigns.
- Ensuring the organization's goals and objectives are met.
- Analyzing data and insights to improve ROI.
- Performing detailed keyword research and customer trends.
- Monitoring clicks, redirects, and bounce rates.
- Generating heatmaps to analyze consumer behavior on the website
- Suggesting improvement in the marketing campaign and make necessary changes if required.
- Optimizing the landing pages along with the Web Development Team.
- Preparing SEM reports on a monthly basis and presenting it.
- Staying up to date with the new advertising trends and PPC strategies
- Track- report- and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Working experience as a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist, Pay Per Click Manager, or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Demonstrate familiarity with A/B testing.
- Strong understanding of Bid Management tools such as Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite, or others.
- Thorough knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Web Tends, or similar.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.