Senior Manager - Search Engine Marketing - Educational Products & Services (7-14 yrs)
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaign on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other websites in order to generate leads.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Manage Budgets and optimization of the investments to drive the results.
- Devising strategies and analyses to drive online traffic to new customer acquisition
- Activation & Engagement of Existing Users - Effectively use the own and earned media to drive unpaid traffic, acquisitions, and activations.
- Monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns success using performance reporting and analytics and making recommendations for amendments and improvements
- Measuring ROI and campaign effectiveness to deliver better results. We live by this statement "If you can- t measure it, you can't improve it & it's definitely not worth getting into".
A data-enabled and technology-driven Educational Products and Services Company, our client seamlessly integrates millions of student and institutional data points with the user generated preferences of it's more than 15 million+ monthly visitors, to build Sophisticated Prediction and Recommendation products for the students to explore and achieve Career plans, based on their interests and abilities.
Driven by a 250+ member's young team, we cover 22,000+ colleges, 250+ courses and have 250+ Products, from exam preparation to college recommendation, used by over 15 Million students every month. We are a hub of activities on everything to do with education. Our Products, Content, QnA and, Experts help students, parents, policy makers, educationists and academics in taking informed decisions. We enable the best decision for every student, every time.