Senior Manager - Sales - Transportation (2-14 yrs)
Role:Senior Manager Transportation sales
Type: Full Time
- Develop independently new sales revenue, identify and eliciting new client opportunities.
- Sales retention & new business development
- Collaborate with team related to pricing decisions, select supplier along with set shipments timing.
- Utilize utmost time to manage customer interactions like prospecting, qualifying, cold calling, making customer calls as well as deals closure. Focus on selling core products, services and modes of sales branch.
- Resolving the customer issues and queries on time
- To forecast and prepare business plan and strategy.
- Recommend modifications to existing customers related to transportation needs.
- Plan and conduct presentations along with customer meetings.
- Provide rate quotes to clients for services.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Controlling the outstanding and strong follow up with the customer for collections.