Founder at Sportism
Views:20 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Sales - School Digital Solution (4-6 yrs)
- Responsible for new business development- developing new business relationships (for digital products and/or school books) in at-least 10-15 new schools per annum from Mumbai western line (Borivali to Churchgate)
- Responsible for sales target achievement.
- Teamwork with Procurement/Supply chain/Demo & Training teams to achieve business objectives
- Reporting - Generating Weekly/Monthly MIS reports for Management
- Create and share a complete list of CBSE and ICSE schools in the region along with the contact details of Key decision makers.
- Present weekly approach plan and update on previous weeks activities.
- Identify the right fit schools for digital solutions to schools and introduce the comopany in a good way and get them for a demo.
- Co-ordinate with schools and the comopany team to line up the demo. Ensure demo's go smoothly, and all school queries are addressed.
- Co-ordinate with Business Head and bring him into the discussion with Schools at the appropriate time for Sales Pitch/Objection handling/Negotiations/Business deal
- Understand competitor products and their pricing well and be able to present comparative analysis of the company v/s competitors properly and accurately.
- Identify if a school has need for the Core business of the company as well for notebooks and textbooks for the academic year through online mode of sale.