Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:39 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Sales - Real Estate Consulting Firm (1-5 yrs)
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Senior Sales Manager
We are hiring for a Real Estate consulting firm with branches spread across demography of India. They aim to generate value in terms of qualified & research data to customers for an informed decision.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales (B2C), Sales Operations / Support or Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments