Senior Manager - Sales - Media (6-10 yrs)
Sr Manager - Sales (Delhi) 6+ yrs of exp
Get a chance to work with brands from food, lifestyle, travel, e-commerce and so on
Why should you look at this role?
Salary : upto 12 lakh per annum
Hybrid model: 3 days out of office, 2 days work from home
- Insurance for Spouse and Children
- 5 day work week
- Employee Engagements
- Paid leave
- Provident Fund
- Annual bonus
- Highlighted as Linkedin Top Startups 2018 & 2019
Core Values :
- Take Initiative
- Stay Authentic
- Value Differences
- Share Context, Not Opinions
- Set Audacious Goals
- Be determined In the decision, Fluid in Thought & Action
Company size : 50-500 employees
About the Employer :
LBB are India's largest platform to discover and shop from independent brands and retailers. In a short period of time, we've scaled to a mass an audience of over 4.5 million monthly active users and have over 100,000 businesses listed on our web and app platform.
Raised USD 7 Million from stalwart investors like Inventus India, Blume Ventures, Chiratae Ventures & Rajan Anandan to name a few.
Employer Reviews :
"LBB is a great brand name to be associated with, and you will get to build a phenomenal client portfolio. Salary is decent+ office provides employee perks. Co-workers are lovely & helpful."
"Great team, Strong brand, Good managers"
Click here for more reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Little-Black-Book-Reviews-E1566042.htm
Assistant Manager -> Sr Manager -> Regional head -> Sales Head
Interview Process (Virtual):
1) HR conversation
2) Discussion with a member of the Sales team
3) Virtual Assignment to be submitted within 3-5 days
4) Discussion with the Sales Head
What You will do Everyday ?
- Build and scale revenue opportunities from agencies and brands
- Achieve individual monthly sales targets along with teams
- Outreach to agencies in Delhi; and activating corporate clients and leads
- Work with the Marketing and Tech team to create innovative campaigns
- Servicing merchant/ client requirements and meet campaign delivery timelines
- Timely collection of payments delivery of client reports
- Connecting with corporates and brands for promotion and marketing opportunities on LBB
- Understanding the client/agency needs and requirements
- An understanding of the client/agency that aligns with our product proposition
- Executing and managing ad campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with the relevant representatives across companies
Your Superpowers :
- 6+ years of Media/Ad sales experience with Digital/ TV/ Radio
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products to the clients.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- A cross-functional influencer with ability to build strong relationships.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY