Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:525 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Sales & Marketing - Chemical/Paint Technology Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a paint manufacturing company based-of Noida phase-2. They are in the business of manufacturing and industrial selling all kinds of paints, and coating products for wood, metal, glass, and plastic.
Education, Experience and age limit:
1. B.Sc./M.Sc. with 15-20 years experience and age in between 40-50 years
2. B.Tech/B.E./M.E./M.Tech with 10-15 years experience and age in between 35-40 years
Key Relationship: The position reports to director-marketing and the person also have significant relationships with plant leadership including director operations.
Scope responsibility: The role involves the B2B/ industrial sales and marketing related to the current and future business of the organization to the wood furniture, craft exporters from Muradabad and Jodhpur.
Purpose of the role: The role holder will be required to strengthen the sale promotion activities by developing best practices, policies, standards, and procedures so that the value of the brand is maximized and the company gets benefited in terms of turnover.
- Fixing of appointments, meet the clients and show the demonstration of the product and achieve the result.
- Developed Sales and Marketing strategies and plans that add value to the achievement of the company goals.
- Prepare an action plan for affecting search of sales leads and prospects.
- Build a relationship with existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Knowledge and experience in sales promotion activities.
- Basic knowledge of chemical products in order to have effective communication with potential customers.
- Should be self-sufficient to identify/create leads and for closing deals.
- Responsible for developing sales through new clients as well as existing clients.
- To gather market information about the competitors and provide to the Management.
- Should be abreast with the paint chemistry & application of paints/coating on multiple surfaces.
- Having worked in industrial paint producing organization.
- Continuous personal and professional development.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent judgment, and flexibility in work hours. The ability to think proactively and collaboratively.
- Flexible with high tolerance and strong teaming skills.
- Organized, prioritize and structure tasks and information.
- The offer for successful candidate is a competitive salary package, negotiable with skills and experience