Senior Manager - Sales - FinTech Solution (8-10 yrs)
About the Company :
- A US based fintech company is looking for a Senior Manager with 8-10 years of experience to lead B2B sales of their software product.
- This company is 12 years old, on a very fast growth path, well funded, stable, profitable and already a unicorn. Company details will be shared with shortlisted candidates only.
About the Role :
This is a hardcore sales position spearheading sales across BFSI Industry and/or any other specific industry segment. This role will report into the India Sales Head.
Target Profile :
B2B software product sales expertise in India with minimum 8 years experience preferably from lending, banking, financial services, financial technology space. Hard core sales experience with a track record of big-ticket size sales and accomplishment of annual sales targets. IT Products, Consulting or Fintech background is required.
Location : This position will be based out of Mumbai.
- You will work with the C - level suite to grow its technology footprint in India and across the region in due course.
- Interface with key decision makers and Senior leaders within each prospect
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and strategy to ensure the growth of its SaaS offering
- Own the entire lifecycle of each opportunity from initial engagement, demonstrations through to contract signature with active support from the leadership team
Key Candidate Attributes :
- B2B software product sales expertise in India with minimum 8 years of experience preferably from IT Products, Financial Technology or Consulting space
- Must be well networked and have a rolodex of leaders/CxO contacts across industry, especially BFSI.
- Must be a self starter and hungry for sales/product/company growth (fire in the belly).
- High level of accountability for revenue growth required.
- Able to open doors and close deals independently
- Ability to interact directly at CxO level
- Ability to roll up sleeves and hit the ground running
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with proficiency in PowerPoint
- Additional experience in business development, partner management and/or strategic relationships will be useful.
- Selection process will comprise of 2-3 rounds of discussions in a short span of time.
- CTC will comprise of a good mix of fixed plus commission.
If yourself or anyone in your network has expertise in B2B software product sales in banking, financial services, fintech space and looking for a new challenge, they can share their interest/profile/resume for further consideration.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.