Executive Consultant at Ally exec
Views:6 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Sales - Executive Search Firm (10-12 yrs)
Sr Sales Manager (Support)
Job Description :
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI's & RFP's
- Formulation of high quality bids and proposals
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Ability to understand and engage with both functional & technical workstreams for pre-sales related activities.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers- met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm.
- Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Work Closely with the Clients, Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Excellent Presentation skills with the ability to convey the concept and the solution with at most clarity and eloquence.
- 10 to 12 years of experience in pre-sales, senior business analyst role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Digital domain
- Experience platforms(Web CMS),Ecommerce, Campaign solutions