Recruiter at Ladders Up HR Solution
Views:35 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Sales - Debt/Financial Products (6-8 yrs)
1. Handling financial products mainly Primary & Secondary Bonds.
2. Meeting up HNI client's pre as well as post Deal Requirements
3. Assessing trading positions in fixed income instruments viz., Government Securities, Corporate Bonds, Certificate of Deposits and Commercial Papers.
4. Debt Capital Market included structuring and managing many private placements of Bond Issues for India's leading Corporate Firms, Banks, Central and State Government Institutions, Financial Institutions, Venture Capital Funds and NCDs.
5. Debt Portfolio Management included secondary market trading, dealings with Financial Institution, Retirement Funds, Banks, Primary Dealers, Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies and Corporate treasury.
6. Dealing with corporate bonds and money market debt instruments in the secondary market.
7. Ensuring placement of short term and long term debt instruments in the primary market.
8. Develop & Maintain Relationships with Financial Institutions such as Nationalized banks, Co-Operative banks, Mutual funds, Insurance companies & corporate.
9. Taking rate views depending on market & liquidity position
10. Responsible for the relationship & sales with corporate clients & banks in North India.
11. To empanelment of the new accounts and handling of old clients