Senior Manager - Sales - Construction Equipment (9-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager Sales
- Should have at least 9 -12 years Hands on Experience in Capital goods i.e. Construction Equipment in NCR or North India
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Should have Govt Tendering and taxation knowledge
- Ability to Multi-tasking and handle stressful situations and work under pressure
- Willing to tour 10 days in a month
- Increasing sales revenue through machine and attachment sales.
- Tapping and mobilizing data to shortlist effective and genuine business partner/authorized dealer taking into account their experience, market reputation. Identify all small/medium and large channel partners across all Products in order to get them on-board.
- Visit Dealership frequently and drive the business volumes through the Business Associates, Explore, Activate new -location.
- Strong technological know-how and bent with good excel and presentation skills Strong in conviction, positive attitude and pleasing personality Strong communication
- Time management with good networking skills Market research & new initiatives:
- To propose new product to the management considering the market potential and our strength over other existing players,