Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:354 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Senior Manager - Sales & Business Development - Pump/Valve Business (8-12 yrs)
Job description :
- Sale process, from lead identification, relationship development, scoping and strategy, proposal development, client presentations, and pricing strategy through negotiation and closing.
- Maintaining & developing relationship with Clients/ Contractors/ Vendors/ Customers.
- Identifying, evaluating & executing marketing strategy based on business objectives.
- Exploring, identifying, analysing and developing Business potential from new & existing clients.
- Identifying new Industrial market segments and tap profitable business opportunities.
- Coordinating with Industries (Governmental & Private) of various cities for upcoming projects in water sector.
- Attending meetings within & outside the company with potential industrial customer for projects.
- Studying all documents and drawings before estimation and raising pre-bid queries to consultant/client for the discrepancy in tender documents.
- Tender study, Pre bid Preparation & initial discussion/meetings with client/consultants etc. for better understanding the Requirements.
- Scheme identification & selection as per tender/client's requirement.
- Preparing Cost effective and Competitive proposal based on Customer requirement and Tender requirements of Consultants.
- Sizing of all sub vendor items like Pumps, Blowers, Valves, Piping, Electrical accesses etc.
- Preparation or support in P&ID and General Arrangement drawings (Plan, Elevation and Side views)
- Technical discussions with Detailed Engineering people to optimize the proposals.
- Checking the technical feasibility and the commercial competitiveness by evaluating the offer submitted by the sub-vendors.
- Preparation of complete Techno-Commercial offer consisting of Scope of supply, Deviations, Terminal points, Exclusions, Technical data sheet.
- Technical & costing support to project team after award of projects.
- Co-ordination with the Client & Consultant for the approval of the Proposals, Design, Process, Equipment Makes, post bid & MOM preparation
- To search and circulate the recent updates of current tenders, upcoming Tenders and tender results through various online portals, newspaper notifications, industry networking etc.
- Prepare timely and comprehensive Bid as per bid guidelines with zero deviation.
- Tenders regular tracking, amendments analysis and compliance.
- High risk analysis for justification of contingency if any for submission to management to arrive at tender submission price.
- Co-ordination with Engineering, Purchase & Contracts management for smooth execution of the project.
- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Environmental, Instrumentation, Chemical, Diploma in Any Specialization
- PG :M.Tech in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Post-Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization