Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:593 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Senior Manager - Sales & Business Development - HVAC Products (8-16 yrs)
Position: Senior Sales Manager & Business Development HVAC
1. Very High Customer Satisfaction.
2. Need to provide excellent back-up to Sales Offices & International customers
3. Excellent communication skills and prompt support to the customers.
4. Person should be fully conversant with Sales Activities
5. Will be responsible for managing/supporting the National Sales in the assigned territory.
6. Expending & Supporting existing & new network of our own / Team
7. Representatives network in the assigned territory. Maintain and update MIS from the assigned territory
8. Enquires, coordination with our offices & consultants, providing the customers with techno commercial quotations.
9. Close coordination with the Technical and Commercial team to provide accurate and timely response to the customer.
10. Priority T/C support to representative offices. Handling enquiries & preparing techno commercial offers.
11. Responsible for Sales & Growth of HVAC Products in assigned territory
12. Responsible for Product Specification/Approval of HVAC products like pumps, valves, sensors etc through HVAC. Consultants, Project Management Consultant, HVAC Contractors, Key Accounts/End Customers, etc.
13. Responsible for conducting User Engagement Meets & Training programs to relevant stakeholders.
14. Should work closely with MEP Channel Partners, Key Influencers & Decision makers in Projects for long term business relationship (should be the SPOC for MEP Business).
15. Should prepare & submit MIS reports on time as per our formats.
B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Skills & Experience
Requirements : Experience: 8- 16 years;
Knowledge preferred :
- National Sales & Business Development of engineering products
- Company strongly believes in Innovation, Teamwork & Good Communication.