Director at F.I.A Consultancy Services
Views:38 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Public Relations - Marketing Firm (6-12 yrs)
- Our client is a leading PR Firm & Integrated Marketing partner and is an award-winning PR company. They execute impactful PR and Digital Marketing campaigns serviced by specialized resources - media strategists, digital experts, content writers, media relations and PR experts who work together to build brand awareness and reputation, delivering impactful traditional as well as digital campaigns. Their clients include Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Sports and Education sector. They have our offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad along with a network of over 50 affiliates across the country. The job role entails :
- Account Management Services.
- Accountable for client servicing as primary point of contact for evolving communication/PR strategies and ensuring execution of campaigns for clients
- PR Strategy and Planning for clients/Retainers.
- Driving new businesses along with the senior management/BD team of the company.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the media fraternity and keep a tab on media movements to provide media intelligence in accordance with client's objectives.
- Locate media opportunity based on client requirements through media mapping; pitch interviews, story ideas & authored articles to media outlets; initiate relevant event participation, hold press conferences, events and press briefings; respond to media queries and pre-empt negative coverage.
Special Skills :
- Should be from a PR Agency background
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Excellent grasp of English
- Effective relationship management and strong interpersonal effectiveness
- Ability to identify and source PR opportunities