Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:106 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Public Relations - Advertising Firm (2-6 yrs)
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- 2+ years of experience in PR
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with media houses
- Excellent English communication: written and spoken
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.