Recruiter at Dotflick Solutions
Views:296 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Senior Manager - Product Management - IT Solutions (5-16 yrs)
Role: SR. MANAGER, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
As a Sr. Manager, Product Management ITOM you provide leadership for all of ITOM product management out of Bangalore. You drive best practices for product management across ITOM for customer engagement & communication as well as strategic planning or engineering engagement. You assist in setting direction for OPTIC to improve overall ITOM integrations.
You are great at :
- Responsible for the overall leadership of ITOM product management team across ITOM
- Oversight of ITOM integration product strategy, features, functions
- Synchronization with R&D leadership across ITOM & functional suite leadership
- Assist in best practices across ITOM for product roadmaps / PI planning and general engineering communication
- Drive common practices for customer and field communication & engagement across ITOM
- Assist team with best practices in supporting overall GTM functions from product marketing to customer support escalation
- Drive a key ITOM Product as lead product manager which would include overall Product Strategy, Requirement prioritization, assist product marketing and be an escalation point for customer situations (sales or post sales)
- Understand use cases and challenges enterprises face in managing IT Operations at scale.
- Set the strategy for key areas of the product.
- Define specifications for product capabilities that solve customers use cases.
- Work with solutions marketing, development and QA, sales and pre-sales, and support teams to ensure proper investment and execution of strategy, that solutions are delivered to plan, the sales teams are enabled, and customers are satisfied.
- Conduct business-level validation and market testing of new offerings
- Support sales teams at key events and customer meetings.
What it takes :
- 5+ years experience in defining and managing core products or business applications, either through product management or equivalent activities
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle process/methodologies and practical knowledge of agile/iterative development.
- Goal driven; plans and manages toward achieving goals, anticipates problems and issues and proactively drives their resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- Strong customer orientation and comfortable in sales situations.
- Skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, business oriented.
- Experience in working in an international environment involving multiple development sites on various time zones.
- Preferred MBA in GTM / Mktg / Product management