Founder at Serving Skill
Views:27 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Performance Marketing (5-7 yrs)
About the role:
We are looking for a digital marketer interested in helping to build & execute best-in-class paid search and display campaigns. As a performance marketer, you'll be responsible for driving traffic, generating new leads, and increasing pipeline velocity by executing a variety of paid marketing campaigns and delivering on key business objectives.
P.S: This is an Individual contributor role.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and optimize paid marketing campaigns, including Google paid search, Display (Google, 3rd Party Platforms), social media paid campaigns (FB, Linkedin, etc.)
- Responsible for executing and managing keyword research and content gap analyses
- Measure and report all paid marketing campaigns' performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to the team
- A/B testing, experiments, deriving insights, and driving constant optimization for all steps of the funnel
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in performance marketing in a B2B SaaS environment
- Deep experience in the hands-on running of multiple paid marketing campaigns across channels like Google Search, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GDN, Adroll
- Strong familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEMRush
- Data analysis & metrics-driven. Proficient in carrying out quick analysis to figure out what's going wrong and how to fix issues
- Understanding of a typical SaaS Lead Cycle - From Lead to Opportunity to Deal Closure
- Experience in managing campaigns for MENA or LATAM market will be an added advantage
Life at Company:
We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
Perks & Benefits:
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Graduation - Any Graduate