Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1468 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:368
Senior Manager - Marketing - Pet Product Business (8-15 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager
The Offer :
- A challenging, exciting, ambitious work environment where you can bring your pets along!
- A work culture that encourages you to demonstrate ownership and take charge of your own journey and success
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing organizations in the pet industry
The Employer :
Our client is a luxury pet products brand. They design and customise innovative yet stylish products that is safe for all pets, increasing their comfort, health and happiness. Having won several brand awards, they hope to make an impact more families with their holistic pet care experience.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objective across different channel, both online and offline, and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
- Partnering with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and be able to build the right plans from concept to execution.
- Exposure to Facebook and Google marketing, Affiliates & CRM
- Owning and growing all brand channels, website, social media and e-commerce, as well as retail brand store and deliver on decided metrics
- Managing brand-building campaigns, celebrity engagement, influencers and building from concept to execution with key focus on measurements and outcomes
- Overseeing all Trade Marketing initiatives, ATL/BTL activities
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Managing a team of graphic designers and marketing managers
The Profile :
- You have at least 8 years experience ideally in Brand/ Product Management, within Retail industry.
- Experience within Startup Experience, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Employer Branding, ATL, BTL, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, New Product Development, Growth Hacking, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environment