Senior Manager - Marketing - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
- Understand the brand, brand positioning & attributes.
- Marketing Plan
- Rural marketing
- Marketing Activation ATL/BTL
- Own product launches and activations - including defining communication strategy, processes and collaterals
- Own corporate marketing activities - Website, PR etc.
- Digital marketing
- Provide insightful market intelligence to partners- Communication agencies, ATL/BTL agencies, Media agencies & PR agencies
- Plan, develop & rollout ATL/BTL activation in requirement with defined sales objective.
- Participate in Business Plan development.
- Envision & Create brand strategy document.
- Create annual action plans using the full marketing mix to implement brand strategy.
Product & Brand Analysis
- Develop & Evolve product insights for lead markets.
- Analyses and use market and consumer researches to identify short and long term risks for the brand & develop actions to mitigate the identified risks.
- Creates regular marketing reports.
Media Planning and Execution
- Plan innovative ATL/BTL campaigns & champion deployment across country to solve business problems
- Recommend alternate and cost-effective media channels and prepare a channel mix specifically in digital media
- Coordinate with the media agency for the execution of the media plans.
- Market Share & volume growth via successful deployment of ATL/BTL campaigns
- Drive traffic & conversion via digital media
Competencies Technical/ Functional:
- Both Conceptual & Practical understanding of Marketing / Brand Management having developed & successfully deployed few Brand campaigns
- Understanding of how digital marketing works
- Trade Marketing
- High Analytical Skills.
- Sales Process Understanding
- Align and motivate team for high performance
- Collaborate across all interfaces
- Uphold values; inculcate a culture of excellence
- Generate ideas; solve problems creatively.
- Champion improvements and positive change.
- Develop and engage people.
- Liasoning with all stake-holders specially sales team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.