Senior Manager - Marketing - Education (7-10 yrs)
Under the guidance of Head Marketing, Manager Marketing will be responsible to build systems & processes for schools for effective execution of marketing plan on ground to drive admissions and brand positioning. Marketing Strategy, branding and positioning of all growth schools across India, through market research, competitive analysis, pricing and Parent's engagement will be integral part of the role.
Required Knowledge And Experience :
Education : MBA Marketing.
Experience : 7 - 10 years.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Understanding of Parents and local market behavior
- Ability to drive and implement marketing plans in support of admissions campaign.
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial set up and drive outcomes with Team
- Self-starting, Competitive, Imaginative
Primary Responsibility :
- Design campaigns for engagement and lead generation of prospective parents to drive admissions across schools.
- To drive the admission targets, creation of the admissions budget, and appropriate admissions and marketing materials, mailings and publications.
- To identify emerging marketing strategies and tests their effectiveness to create and sustain the brand image of REN schools & ESPL.
- Strategy planning for all schools marketing activities.
- Plan and execute B2B marketing efforts to drive leads, execute corporate and preschool tie-ups.
- Create and manage national events. This includes end-to-end event management, right from planning the theme/ budgeting to execution and managing logistics/ on-ground execution/ venue branding/ etc.
- Setup processes for schools for effective execution of marketing plan on ground.
- To oversee the network of parents, former parents and alumni to assist in the admissions program.
- To organise regular information on the various programs for public recognition of athletic achievements.
- To manage social media for public recognition of school achievements.
- To support various school activities with marketing collaterals for wide-scale impact.
- Planning of staffing of school marketing teams based on objectives.