Senior Manager - Marketing & Brand Communications - Leather (1-14 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager - Marketing & Brand Communications
Type : Full Time
Job Description :
- Assumes responsibility for monitoring all marketing and branding activities for the Organization while maintaining Brand focus internally & externally.
- Develops the Marketing & Brand management strategy to support top line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products for the Organization.
- Directs the evaluation of Brand portfolio including Brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for the Organization.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures coordination with the sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives for the Organization.
- Drives the formulation of the marketing strategy encompassing the Organization.
- Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization's growth focus and strategy.
- Develop strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and coordinates with corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement
- Agency/Vendor Management
- Proven experience in Product Positioning & Branding
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
- Sales Collateral & Support
- Prepare, Implement and Monitor Annual Brand Plans