Managing Director at Indventur Partners
Views:10 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Sales - IT (3-10 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager/Manager - Sales
Total Experience: 3-10 Years
Education: MBA preferred
Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Delhi
The objective of the Role :
The Sales Manager shall own and oversee activities of the new client acquisition. He/She should be able to build and maintain relationships with decision-makers in clients resulting in new acquisitions. Grow business by achieving revenue targets with new clients using portfolio expansion, new service offerings. Become a trusted service partner by meeting client needs and exceeding client expectations.
Key responsibilities :
- Corporate Sales & Marketing: Taking care of the corporate sales & business development operations with a focus on achieving predefined sales targets and growth
- Forecasting and planning monthly & quarterly sales targets and executing them in a given time frame.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning sales & marketing strategies; initiating market development efforts.
- Engage with CXO-level stakeholders and establish/maintain relationships with them.
- Will be responsible for new client acquisition, revenue growth as well as existing clients & retention and relationship.
- Preferably male candidate where he has to meet companies which are mostly outskirts "
- A good hunter and constantly focus on client acquisition and achieving targets
Competencies and skills :
- Should be able to engage CXOs of existing accounts with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Should be able to collect, visualize and analyze the financial information of clients
- Should be able to express ideas and situations using numerical and mathematical information
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate the ability to take initiatives
- Promotes new ideas and resources for organization effectiveness
- Should be able to learn on the job and apply learning to perform successfully
- Set appointments and meetings
- Should be able to work under pressure and multitask
- Should have functional knowledge of sales and marketing
- Should have strong analytical skills and understand financial statements
- Should be mature and level-headed.