Co Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:17 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Merchant Alliances (5-12 yrs)
Job Profile :- SR. MANAGER / MANAGER ( MERCHANT ALLIANCES )
Job Location : - Chennai
The main responsibilities are:-
- Sourcing new merchants and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted merchants.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with merchants/partners that benefit the company. Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Travel to other places for business.
- Act as a single point of contact, facilitator and often times decision-maker for alliance partners.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking overall risks, issues and actions and for driving them to resolution.
- High level and detailed project planning and tracking including timeline, quality, scope, resources, dependencies - both in the context of technical or business / procurement activities.
- Post Graduate degree in Business Management or MBA
- 8-10 years+ work-experience in merchant alliances & sales.
- Deep Domain understanding
- Good amount of knowledge about market, broad and deep external relationship with the merchants, understand their challenges and customer requirements.
- Good in communication
- Good team player,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.