Senior Talent Acquisition at Mnrsolutions
Views:54 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Marketing - IVF Center (7-15 yrs)
Relationship building with key gynecology doctors/hospitals
- Initiate, build, nurture and manage the relationship with key doctors and hospitals majorly in the Gynecology segment
- Organize various CMEs, health camps
- Plan and Organize Innovative Campaigns to Increase Referral and Brand Awareness
- Participate in Doctors Association meetings
- Skilled in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with doctors, employees, patients, public and external agencies
- Maintain information sheet for all doctors/companies visited.
- Coordinate activities for referral channel
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current marketing programs and contributing to process improvement
- Manages marketing media such as: posting press releases, media articles and videos, patient education seminars, to ensure inclusion on website
- Participates in the development of annual and special marketing plans based on market research and consultation with appropriate senior management. Selects tactics and media, as well as utilizes in-house and outsourced resources as appropriate to best meet the identified goals, objectives and metrics for success
- Coordinates and implements internal and external communications activities including marketing, public relations, social media and internal communications that support the mission, values, strategic goals and services of Center.
- Public Relations: Supports the coordination of release of news and information to the electronic and print media including media relations and new media activities such as social networking and video to obtain favorable coverage and engagement
- Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism, composure and an individualized, compassionate approach to patient care.
- Ability to demonstrate: Critical thinking, exceptional time management, effective written and verbal communication, negotiation, motivation, conflict management and personnel development
- Eight (8) to Fifteen (15) years of applicable marketing communications experience in Healthcare (Gynecology/IVF preferred) with increasing responsibility
- Already working with Gynecology Doctors in their respective current profile
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Knowledge of health care administrative practices
- Knowledge of marketing techniques with consumer, doctors, and other referral sources
- Solid understanding of the KSA market and regional health care landscape
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Have a strong desire to work as part of a team and demonstrate ability to elevate and develop others by training, coaching, and mentoring team members
- Previous experience working with media and providing crisis communication support
- Outstanding critical thinking, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
- Must have their own vehicle
- Very strong English Communication skills
- Keen to work in Fertility Healthcare Segment
- Passionate towards Sales & Marketing profile