Senior Manager - Loyalty & CRM Operations - Marketing Firm (7-12 yrs)
Global US Martech MNC requires Sr Mgr( Loyalty operations)- Thane/Delhi
One of our client an American Mar-tech company that started operations in 2009 to help combat drug counterfeiting for the consumer. And evolved as pioneers in providing instant gratification to consumers and channel partners, engaged 3+ Million consumers, and dispersed over 100+ Million in rewards.We are awarded as the 7th Most Innovative company globally, and our solutions include AI to AR, Chatbot, WhatsApp, QR Code and Gamification technologies. We have inspired hundreds of global brands to better their relation with each of their customers every day. Our rapid deployments accelerate our clients; sales through various solutions such as consumer promotion, loyalty ; reward solutions, instant redemption and many more.
We are looking out for Sr Mgr ( Operations)- Loyalty campaings for our client office at Thane
PFB the JD
1) Client - US Based Maretch company
2) Role- Sr Mgr- Loyalty Marketing operations
3) Location- Thane/Delhi
4) Experience 7- 12 years in loyalty campaign mgt n operations
5) Compensation- Competitive
PFB THE JD -
-Your primary responsibility will be to manage the relationships with suppliers and alliance partners as well as various Sproxil service providers and integration. This includes:
- Introducing new vendors & new digital products & Negotiating with vendors for new digital products
- Manage the relationship with suppliers like payment gateways , call centers and SMS aggregators.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with supplier contacts
- You will work with client servicing manager to ensure smooth launch and running of multiple client programs and campaigns
- Data management and file uploads using company portal
- You will handle client issues & complaints assigned by client servicing team and resolve them through phone and email
- You will assist your supervisor in managing day-to-day technical and operational activities
- You will work with various departments within supplier companies (like finance and sales) to fulfill the orders and ensure timely billing
- You will provide continued reporting and communication to your supervisor in order to help drive operations efficiency for loyalty programs
- You will monitor the usage and consumption of all service components periodically and forward any major concerns to your supervisor and accounts team
- Minimum 7 - 8 years of experience in operations role in loyalty companies with hands on experience in technology, good analytical skills and a strong preference for retail experience.
- Must have positive attitude and a team player
- Work proficiency with the MS Office suite
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
Desired Qualifications / Certifications: - Graduate will be preferred.
Kindly share the following responses..
Current Salary : (fixed & variable)
Reason for change: