CEO at Zedass Associates LLP
Views:94 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Influencer Marketing (7-12 yrs)
Job Brief :
- Need to drive innovative solutions for our advertisers.
- Helping them get the best out of the Viral pitch Influencer marketing platform.
- You will be responsible to develop and execute revenue generation plans and your own revenue goals for advertising.
- You will need to work closely with media agencies and brands to craft attractive brand propositions for clients.
- You will focus on growth and gain the maximum share of allocated category and region spends on digital platforms.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and think strategically.
- Work with advertisers to understand their business objectives to develop their Influencer marketing strategy. This would entail building on our insights, crafting media plans, strategy, creative and measurement recommendations. In short, work as the advertiser 'success' manager
- Prospect and partner with agencies and organizations by building relationships with key decision-makers and own revenue numbers. It's a combined hunter and farmer role.
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key influencer in shaping product roadmaps, platform strategy.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Adept at managing the sales pipeline, forecasting revenue monthly/quarterly
Key Requirements :
- Qualification - Bachelor's degree
- Proven knowledge of video, social media & influencer landscape, digital platforms, and native advertising campaigns
- Strong conversational writing skills, with the ability to engage an audience
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Has a hunger to learn new areas of marketing and social network, in this ever-evolving digital landscape.
- Knowledge of working on Social, Search, Native advertising platforms is a plus.