Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Advertising/Media Firm (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager ( Digital Marketing)
Leading Global MNC Requires Senior Manager ( Digital Marketing)- South Delhi
One of our client a leading Global MNC operating in over 40 countries and it is the world leader in employee incentive solutions & issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards. It is the leader in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits and Rewards Management business. Its products offers customers a secure payment instrument which can be used over an affiliated network while its programs helps its clients reach, distribute, reward, include and retain their partners, customers and employees.
The client is looking for Senior Manager ( Digital ) for South Delhi office the client
THE JOB DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :
CLIENT : Global MNC
JOB TITLE : Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
EXP : 8- 12 years in Digital Marketing with an organisation of repute
Location : South Delhi
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand's influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh - 7011354635