Senior Manager - Corporate Sales - IT/Software Sales (4-8 yrs)
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do) :
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market.
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Be the face and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 4-8 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced,performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory because you will be expected to work in a specific shift for a minimum of two years.
Good to have :
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant suite of products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.