Senior Manager - Cloud Sales - SaaS Product (5-10 yrs)
Global French Fintech MNC requires Mgr/ Sr Mgr -(Cloud Sales) Loyalty solutions - J P NAGAR ( Bangalore)
One of our client a leading Global French MNC operating in over 40 countries and it is the world leader in employee incentive solutions & issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards. It is the leader in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits and Rewards Management business. Its products offers customers a secure payment instrument which can be used over an affiliated network while its programs helps its clients reach, distribute, reward, include and retain their partners, customers and employees.
We are looking for Mgr / Sr Mgr ( Cloud sales)- CRM/Loyalty solutions for J P NAGAR office in Bangalore.
PFB the details :
1) Client - Leading Global French MNC
2) Job Title - Mgr / Senior Manager - Business Development - Cloud sales- CRM/ Digital Loyalty solutions
- Experience : 5- 10 years in Solution sales / Digital Sales / CRM sales/ SAAS SALES
- Selling to the CMO's in Bangalore regioon
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry
Location : J P NAGAR- BANGALORE
Job Description :
- To prospect and secure the best clients for our new Smart Martech product Cloud which helps companies manage the customer relationship/loyalty programs including Marketing Campaign management with program members more effectively.
Key Result Areas :
- To achieve budgeted individual targets for Products & Services.
- To build the seeding database from internal and external data sources.
- Mapping industry/verticals & Brands to ensure in-depth market coverage.
- Convert Outbound calls/inbound Leads and any client referrals into warm and hot leads.
- Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for the client Customer, Channel or Employee Loyalty, Incentive and Rewards & Recognition programs respectively.
- To manage coordination with all internal support teams to help develop the proposal and price budgets.
- Complete responsibility on developing the Scope of Work for the client programs.
- Must have been exposed to corporate sales and concept sales with a good sales and marketing acumen.
- Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
Working Conditions :
Field job = 70%, Office work = 30%
Knowledge Skills Abilities :
- Knowledge of loyalty marketing, customer engagement and marketing automation trends.
- Corporate Sales and consultative selling for product/platform sales Ability to work independently and achieve stretch targets.
- Client Relationship & inter-personal skills A very good sales person as well driven by targets.
- Business Development & large account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of thought
- Ability to deal and negotiate with key decision makers in medium to large companies
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Independent Responsibility for Key merchant acquisition for EGV solution selling and maintaining a relationship with existing ones
- Driving business volume from merchant sales against integrated EGV platform for assigned individual target
- Managing team of 3-10 across all zones & owing overall target for merchant acquisition and sales targets
- Preparing to go to market strategy, planning, reporting & dashboards on merchant acquisition & sales targets
- Sourcing various promotions/discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements
- Gather required market intelligence both nationally and internationally so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends .
- Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology, operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant onboarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Requirements for Position :
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good Analytical & problem, Solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
- Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
- Working with Sr Management, reporting, dashboard, strategy planning etc.
If the position interests you kindly apply or contact
Puneesh - 9548238406
Mention in resume following details :
- Your current CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Expected CTC :
- Current location :
- Relevant experience: in cloud/ SAAS Sales