Senior Manager - Cloud Sales - IT (5-8 yrs)
Sr Manager ( cloud sales)
Leading Global French MNC Requires Senior Manager ( Cloud sales )- Bangalore
One of our client a Global MNC headquartered in France, a leader in loyalty marketing, channel incentives and employee recognition marketplace & has been in operation for over 60 years with offices in Australia, Canada, China, India, the United Kingdom, and the Unites States.
- It helps clients to create measurable, meaningful relationships with the audiences that matter most - their employees, channel partners, and consumers. We bring a world of experience, plus global reach and resources, to every challenge.
- Give your employees more than a paycheck - get a world of difference in productivity and retention. Rally the troops at visionary team meetings. Enhance their skills with timely, targeted learning opportunities. Keep them balanced and productive with wellness programs. Motivate them with effective incentives. And celebrate their loyalty with service anniversary awards.
The client specializes in Consumer loyalty programs, coalition marketing, e-learning, employee engagement, event marketing, sales incentives, market research, data analytics, meetings, product launches, Promotions/sweepstakes, recognition, incentive travel, branded merchandise
We are looking for Senior Manager ( Cloud Sales ) - Loyalty Solutions for the Bangalore ( J P NAGAR) office of the client
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE DETAILS :
Client : Global French MNC
Position : Senior Manager - BD (CloudSolution Sales)
Location : J P NAGAR
Experience : 5 - 8 years in BD /Client acquisition/ Cloud sales / solution sales/ concept sales role (managing a large Business acquisition role in concept / solution sales )
Joining in 30 days ( one month)
Job Role Vision :
- You will be responsible for increasing revenue through new clients and contracts and generating new opportunities in cloud sales, loyalty marketing,
Job Description :
Job Purpose :
- Responsible to secure new clients & contracts to generate sales & revenue for Digital Gift Voucher in Loyalty Marketing, Product Promotions & Employee recognition programs. Partner with Online & Offline channel partners, resellers etc.
Key Result Areas :
- To achieve budgeted individual targets & collective targets of sales team for Digital Gift Voucher products
- Generation of new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving.
- Generate & Maintain strong sales funnel all the time
- Managing team of 3-10 across all zones & owing overall target for new sales, portfolio & revenue
- Strategic partnership or alliance with Online & offline channel partners & resellers to increase sales
- To manage coordination with all internal support teams to ensure sales & on ground execution
- Must have been exposed to corporate sales and solution selling with a good sales and marketing acumen.
- Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
- Closely work with merchant sales team to on board desired brand and product promotions
- Mapping Industry/In depth verticals to ensure in depth coverage
- To achieve budgeted individual and collective targets of the sales team for the respective products & services for India
- To build the seeding database from internal and external data sources
- Mapping industry/verticals to ensure in-depth coverage
- Generate and maintain a strong sales funnel, Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for various operative loyalty formats in consultation with the pre sales teams.
- Conduct and analyze market studies in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share
- Keen market insight to preempt market needs and develop and implement strategies for new products and services accordingly
- The successful candidate will have 5- 8 years experience in a business environment, in a Cloud / concept sales oriented industry
- Must have been exposed to B2B corporate sales and concept sales with a keen sales and marketing acumen. Specifically dealing with Chief Marketing Officers and Chief HR Officers will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop strong relationships to build either an industry or functional network
- Personal and business maturity that leads to confident and rational business decisions
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities
- Negotiation skills, resource stewardship and an ability to handle chaos
- A post graduate degree is required, relevant graduate degree, MBA preferred
Preferred Industries :
- Sales and marketing (product and concept selling) with a strong marketing domain
Behavioral Competencies :
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening. Articulate and persuasive; can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with both internal and external clients and customers
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods to exceed client's expectations
- Curious by nature
- A team orientation will be a valuable addition to a collegiate, collaborative environment
- Proactive and self-motivated. Action bias with a strong sense of urgency
If the position interests you kindly share your CV or contact
Mention the following :
Current CTC and notice period
Experience in solution sales/ Concept sales in Delh- NCR