HR Manager at imdnext Consulting Services
Views:50 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Client Acquisition/Event (6-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Client Acquisition for a award-winning digital-first experiential marketing company.
Location : Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi
Experience - 6-9 years
Reports to : Director - Client Acquisition
Job Description :
- Ensure effective and efficient marketing, advertising and promotional planning.
- Ensure regular market and competitor analysis.
- Identify, develop and build differentiators in client offerings.
- Managing internal and external processes including, departmental MIS, Reviews, Training, Forecasts, etc. on weekly and monthly basis.
- Create new sales tools including marketing presentations.
- Ensure adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures of the department.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Deliver all aspects with the HR including recruitment, review, appraisals.
- Maintaining confidentiality & non-disclosure for the departmental work.
- Have 6 - 9 years or more of experience in the same or related industry with marketing background.
- Advanced Degree in business or marketing.
- Exemplary Sales skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
- Strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines.
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Set Revenue Targets in accord with the Board mandate for incremental business and ensure fulfilment.
- Create and develop commercial opportunities which maximizes revenue growth.
- Negotiate beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with clients' procurement team.
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Client Acquisition who can imbibe these principles and as an integral piece of the puzzle, lead the new business development which would be instrumental in devising market strategy and create revenue pipeline for the organization.
Leading a team
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of subordinates, follow best practices, manage & train resources.
- Hire and build a team of professionals. Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables.
- Create an environment of healthy inter-departmental coordination with other departments.
- Be responsible for self-development and to participate in the company's performance development process.
Perks and Benefits :
- An above industry standard paid leave policy inclusive of casual, sick, bereavement and quarantine leave.
- A unique paid leave system dedicated towards spending time with oneself as well as with family and friends.
- Intensive performance linked incentives.
- Best in industry rewards and recognition system.
- Maternal as well as paternal benefits.
- Pet adoption policy.
- LGBTQ inclusive work culture.
- Flexible timings.
- Special travel policies.
- Focused learning and development.
- Horizontal and vertical growth