Senior Manager - Business Development - Manufacturing (9-15 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- Handle set of customers for all business-related activities to achieve business goals
- Strengthen the existing Business through effective business processes
- Coordinate with internal and external stake holder for all activities
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- To identify and develop New Customers, New Products and New Product line for
- Enhancing the Business Value and Volume.
- To enhance Business through P2P, LL & in Contract Manufacturing possibilities
- To utilize the Manufacturing capacities and R&D capacities through Business Models of P2P, LL & in Contract Manufacturing possibilities.
- Monitor production planning with PPCI.
- Coordinate with Legal team with respect to Agreements
- Provide the Analytics of PPIC, Production, Logistics & Business Performance
- Support Management in taking Informed Decision through Analytic Reports
- Design the Logical Flow of Process to ensure IT Team in improving CRM Module
- Coach and guide other team members in all business-related activities.