Founder at All About HR Solutions
Views:210 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Senior Manager - Business Development - IT (5-12 yrs)
Senior Manager (Business Development)
Experience : Between 5 to 10 yrs
Graduation : MBA (Marketing)
Role Summary :
A Senior Manager (Business Development) is an integral part of the business development team. A Senior Manager (Business Development) will oversee all aspects of the business development processes and ensure close coordination and collaboration with the Business Development Head and the Director. A Senior Manager (Business Development) is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships and making business decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Key stakeholder in process of developing functional and operational strategies.
- Key stakeholder in business planning activities and will own a significant part of business development targets.
- Allocation of goals to the team members and ensuring the goals are tracked at regular intervals and are met.
- Support in preparing and tracking annual and quarterly budgets for the function.
- Managing and developing a team of Assistant Business Managers/Business Managers/ Project Managers and other relevant marketing/project support profiles.
- Develop his/her team for managing the sales processes i.e., from generating leads to closure of deals.
- Develop his/her team for managing the project management processes.
- Front-ending in handling and closure the large/complex/sensitive deals.
- Managing large/complex/sensitive projects.
- Planning and ensuring execution of new initiatives taken for achieving the business/revenue goals.
- Leading/participating in Organization Development initiatives required for growth of organization.
- Identifying the growth path for team members, their current competencies and their required competencies and preparation of development path in conjunction with HR.
- Regular evaluation of team members.
- Creating, sharing and presenting the required MIS and its analysis to the Leadership Team.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Working across functions with peers in the group to ensure collaboration for shared goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate ideas, issues, and procedures successfully at all the levels to the BD head.
- Negotiation and conflict handling skills with the ability to influence decision making at the highest level.
- People management skills to handle a team
- Business Acumen to understand the business and take quick decisions
- Open to learning and bring creative ideas to expand business opportunities.
- Ability to self-motivate during extreme situations
- Ability to build rapport with external and internal stakeholders
Current Company :
Designation Applied For :
Total Ex. :
Relevant Ex. :
Current CTC & In Hand CTC :
Expected salary :
Notice period & whether it is negotiable :
Current Precise location :
Reason For Change :
Any other remarks considered :
ALL ABOUT HR SOLUTIONS