HR Recruiter at Job Consultant
Views:26 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Business Development - Furniture Hardware & Plywood (3-10 yrs)
- The Senior Manager Business Development, Furniture is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new large annuity account opportunities on furniture sales.
- He/She is expected to identify and close new large annuity account opportunities outside of the Office Depot clientele by creating lead networks, developing strong relationships at high levels within the Commercial Real Estate Community, and by calling on Architects and Designers.
- This position is responsible for focusing on new special order furniture business development and effectively integrates Business Development Managers into accounts for ongoing maintenance and remains involved at a high level to ensure client retention and sales growth.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in Sales & Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in selling in commercial furniture industry preferred.
- Strong Sales skills, particularly in the areas of developing new business at the large project and national levels.
- Strong networking skills in large organizations.
- A thorough grasp of professional and consultative selling skills to include a history of successful contract negotiations, quota achievement, and territory management.
- Experience with interfacing with the architectural & design community.
- The ability to learn, understand and navigate an organization at the upper and lower levels).
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) skills and be able to present complex topics (pricing or service strategies)
Interested can contact on 9328903636.
Can also share CV