HR Consultant at Thema Corporate Services
Views:88 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Business Development - Banking (9-12 yrs)
To oversee the business development function, formulate strategies to acquire volumes, win new clients for the Equity, Currency, Commodity, Education & SME and provide support towards meeting customer requirements.
- Meet the business targets provided and keep a track of the revenue in actuals v/s projections.
- Identify potential and prospective clients, discuss and present Company offerings to them
Client Servicing :
- Provide information packets to clients to help them understand offerings/products better.
- Assist in resolving client queries by coordinating with other relevant internal departments.
Database Management -
- Record all client interaction/visits in exchange database for internal use.
- Maintain and update the database by coordinating with the relevant client interfacing department.
Seminars and presentation :
- Coordinate and support the Marketing team in conducting roadshows, presentations, and seminars
- Garner market understanding through seminars and interaction with industry experts
Education - MBA - Marketing / Finance full time must
Experience - 9-12 Years in financial organizations i.e. banks and BFSI sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.