HR Consultant at Thema Corporate Services
Views:45 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Business Development - Banking (9-12 yrs)
To oversee the business development function, formulate strategies to acquire volumes, win new clients for the Equity, Currency, Commodity, Education & SME and provide support towards meeting customer requirements.
- Meet the business targets provided and keep a track of the revenue in actuals v/s projections.
- Identify potential and prospective clients, discuss and present Company offerings to them
Client Servicing :
- Provide information packets to clients to help them understand offerings/products better.
- Assist in resolving client queries by coordinating with other relevant internal departments.
Database Management -
- Record all client interaction/visits in exchange database for internal use.
- Maintain and update the database by coordinating with the relevant client interfacing department.
Seminars and presentation :
- Coordinate and support the Marketing team in conducting roadshows, presentations, and seminars
- Garner market understanding through seminars and interaction with industry experts
Education - MBA - Marketing / Finance full time must
Experience - 9-12 Years in financial organizations i.e. banks and BFSI sector