HR at Albatross Placement Service
Views:125 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Sales (8-10 yrs)
- Identifying and driving national sales strategies to achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Responsible for the Sales leadership for the business including P&L, budgeting and reporting structure
- Managing Inventory and rates to maximize stations revenue and share
- Identifying and evaluating target industry segments, high-priority location/customer-clusters by generating regular insights about the location specific environment and customer shifts and initiating targeted action to achieve the plan
- Translating the sales strategy into 1-yr and 2-yr service-level integrated operating plans - driving and achieving service-level priorities and action from the same
- Working and planning closely with multiple stakeholders [design/technology] to drive flawless execution of service strategy and structure
- Implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan
- Accurately forecasting revenue for all stations for national and regional accounts
- Directing the Sales team and establishing sales targets at national level and helping them in breaking the same geographically and with monthly targets
- Developing a healthy investor database across regions
- Focusing on increasing the Brand Equity - Marketing / Promotional Spend Effectiveness across regions
- Business development for the company in the fileld of Telecom Infrastructure & Power in India and abroad.
- To head the Marketing Division of the company.
- To meet the monthly targets set up by the company management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE