Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corp
Views:120 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/Assistant Director - Key Account Management - ATM Business (10-13 yrs)
Identify potential growth opportunities for ATM business by contacting potential clients and analyzing market strategies.
Draft - Version 1.0
- Closes new business deals by coordinating/integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Play fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take full responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Establish relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service.
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs.
- Operate as the one point of contact for any and all matters specific to any client escalation or requirements.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with ops teams to ensure growth attainment. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Experience and Background:
MBA with minimum 10 years of sales and key account management.
- Problem Solving
- Team management
- Excellent written and communication skills