Senior Resource Analyst at JOBS 'n TA HR
Views:114 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Agency Channel - Life Insurance (2-7 yrs)
Sales Manager - Life insurance Sales
Currently opening for a leading INSURANCE Company
Designation: - SENIOR SALES MANAGER - AGENCY CHANNEL
Location: - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
CTC: Up to 5 Lakhs Per Annum + Reimbursement (Travel Allowances- ) + Incentives
Function: Business Development/ Sales
Job Description :
- Primary Responsibility is to recruit agents as per plan
- Activate agents on a monthly basis as per given plan
- Ensure Active Advisor productivity is maintained as per the plan
- Understand, Monitor & Develop the Agents and ensure that they meet the Career Progression from TA's to SA's and AO's as per the Agency Structure.
- Generate Revenue and Acquire New Customers for Life Division
- Mandatory Attendance at all Meetings & Training Programs as decided from time to time by Management.
- Ensure 2 Joint Calls are made on a daily basis
- Review with Reporting Manager on a Weekly Basis
- Conduct Meetings with reporting Agents on a ongoing basis.
- Comply with all the Policies and Procedures laid down by the Company.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Age between 23 - 35 yrs
- At least 2 year of Sales experience in Insurance or Banking Sector
- Good Communication Skill
- Should be good at creating and maintaining Relationships.
- Unstoppable & Unshakeable Attitude
- High on Honesty and Integrity
- Ready to Stretch and Achieve.
- Should be presently working.
ABOUT US :
Driven by the vision to excel in building Human Capital JOBS - n TA consistently work on improvising & improving its core competencies-staffing solutions, corporate training. Since its inception JOBS - n TA has successively acquired a number of highly satisfied clients and fetched jobs many, by keeping quality service at its corner stone.
Senior Resource Analyst
JOBS - n TA HR Services.
Land Line : 04652 490100
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.