Senior Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:191 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Manager - Ad Tech Operations (7-14 yrs)
Title: Tech Ops Manager / Sr. Manager
Department: Ad Operations
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Shift: USA/night shift (9:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
The position is responsible for the delivery of technical standards and provide guidance for complex problems, support for product development, product research, and technical leadership. The role can be client-facing in the pre and post-sale environments and requires an understanding of client needs.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of products, functions, features, and benefits.
- Identify, define and execute on enhancements and projects to ensure a high-quality product and customer experience
- Develop and help drive both short term and long-term product strategies/tactics for the business
- Translate client needs assessments for complex implementations.
- Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to online advertising tools and ad-serving platforms (DV360, CM, DMP- s, Ad Exchange and other Google products)
- Five to eight years- experience in technical domain/AdTech industry (Adoperations)
- Should have at least 4 years of hands-on experience on adserving & ad-verification technology vendors (DSPs, DCM, DMP- s, IAS, MOAT and other Google products).
- Should have good command over MS office.
- Good analytical skills to understand and comprehend data and derive decisions based on it.
- Flexibility to take up and adjust into new roles, responsibilities, teams, markets etc.
- Have proven experience of consistently performing and delivering results even under high pressure.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems as well as clearly communicate results.
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and possesses the ability to prioritize multiples tasks under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Strong Excel proficiency preferred
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential