Senior Inside Sales Role - IT (7-13 yrs)
- Lead generation for insurance practice (specifically in Guidewire Cloud space)
- Create and apply Guidewire services sales strategies and execute the same in North American market.
- New business development, and working with solution and presales team to respond to RFPs, RFQs and Enquiries.
- Identification of new opportunities, understanding customer requirement and propose capability to deliver the required solution.
- Proactively propose/recommend tailored insurance solutions that are aligned with customer business priorities, receive buy-in, and are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Identify - quick wins- in close cooperation with business and technology leadership
- Comfortable interacting and leading Smart IMS and business team members in complex discussions around insurance (mainly Guidewire) product capabilities
- Establish relationships and present to C-level executives in the insurance industries across North America.
- Ability to drive Guidewire marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable interacting with both technical and functional teams at onshore and offshore - Understand customer challenges and provide guidance, roadmap, and alternative options
Experience required :
- Proven Direct, Consultative selling experience in technology
- 7+ years working in property and casualty insurance, including understanding of regulatory environments
- 5+ years of sales, Inside Sales and/or functional experience with Guidewire services and/or Duck Creek services and products
- Good understanding of competition in product and service space.
- Experience and track record in successful sales of technical services.
- Executive-level experience preferably with a mix of consulting and operations experience.
- Experience working with or presenting Guidewire implementation methodologies.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore services delivery teams
- Must have very good existing network in North America insurance industry.