Senior Graphic Visualiser (3-5 yrs)
Job Role : Senior Visualiser
Job Description :
Experience requisite :
- 3+ years of experience in the same field
- Background digital+mainline media
- Must be able to manage teams, meetings and present reports
- Must've contributed towards award-winning campaigns
- Should have experience in a top agency
- Multiple skills are preferred
Key responsibilities :
- Comprehend client briefs, take design decisions and manage resources for effective execution of projects based on requirements
- Ability to understand how a brand works and provide creative value additions to client deliverables.
- Be a team player, and work alongside copywriters, designers and account managers.
- Always be creative and a motivator to your creative team, mend and train them well to get the best out of them.
- Approach each project with new enthusiasm and fresh approach, give the best to the clients.
- Working systematically and in an organized method on your projects helping to meet team expectations.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for a graphic design
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions
- Be updated with all the new tools available and make use of them to get the desired outcome
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once
- Must possess a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Having experience in digital, graphic. Experience in web design is a plus.
- Minimum graduate or holder of UGC approved Diploma in any field.
- Certifications and trainings from design school