Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:15 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Graphic Designer (2-4 yrs)
- A chance to accelerate your career
- We are a group of curious people who love the word- why? We believe in questions and that the right questions lead to remarkable discoveries. To create brand experiences that tick and motivate people, we immerse ourselves into the brand story, realizing its potential and sometimes the unfound geniuses that create impact.
- We have people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, with different interpretations and ideas. It helps us bring the necessary clarity in our views and understanding, with a singular mission in mind, to make your brand the consumer's favorite. To make things simple for you, we offer complete branding services all in one place, dedicatedly working for the success of your brand.
The Job :
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design's production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a creative field
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects.
- Minimum of three year's experience in graphic design in any advertising/ Branding agency
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Experience with both print and digital media
- UI/UX also preferred.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders