HR at Hyrefox Consultant
Views:24 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Graphic Designer (2-4 yrs)
Industry : Retail Art Supplies
Designation : Sr. Graphic Designer
Qualification- Post Graduate in Graphic Design (Preffred)
Experience- Minimum 3 years of Experience in Luxury /Fashion/Hospitality/Design Industry (Preffred)
2. Adobe Photoshop
4. Motion Graphic (additional)
Key skills set :
- Excellent graphic design and storytelling skills.
- Exploring new graphic styles to design Brand collaterals, website & social media posts.
- Exceptionally creative and innovative to develop concepts, visual contents and layouts.
- Skilled for developing client presentations and other brand presentations.
- Knowledge of Social media & Digital Storytelling.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details, sharp grip & fast learner.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial luxury environment.
- Professional approach.
- Good hand and skill set of illustrations.
- Designing Brand Collaterals and webpages, coordinating with respective agencies and developers
- planning of exhibition/event banner & communication, display collaterals and coordination of the same.
- Packaging Design for small, Big & heavy products.
- Development of space graphics.
- Pen Illustrations and digital conversions; Digital illustrations.
- Periodic engagement in website w.r.t. design updates.
- Working with other team-mates, learning, briefing and advising them with regard to graphics, format, print production and timescales
- Strong knowledge of Typography and Brand Identity design.
- Strong understanding of colon theory and sensitivity to brand colours.
- Liaising with internal & external departments /agencies; managing tasks from proposals to execution.
- Meet deadlines and ensure the highest quality.