Senior Executive - Techno Commercial Sales - Manufacturing Firm (3-5 yrs)
Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like OHSAS and FSC as a leading producer of pulp and paper.
As the Sr.Executive Sales-Board (Techno commercial), you will be developing sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the company.
What you will do:
- Generating sales of company products in the region
- Meeting dealers, visiting their office, solving problems related to products, etc
- Monitoring NSR
- Handling Initial complaints
- Monitoring bills receivables
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions.
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products.
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of the company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
What you need to have:
- Should have the experience of B2B, customer handling, technical product knowledge, paper, board exp, etc. Also should be well versed with Delhi/ NCR
- SAP knowledge an added advantage
- Female candidates are also preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible for extensive traveling