Senior Executive - Search Engine Optimization (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
SEO And Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and All Tags
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Should have 3 or more years of experience in SEO.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends, Webmaster)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Experience with SEO reporting (Excel)
- Good communication skills, Strong Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Knowledge of Social Media practices.