Senior HR Consultant at MoreVentures
Views:29 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive - Sales - Real Estate (2-10 yrs)
Position : Senior Sales Executive Real Estate
Experience : 2- 8 Yrs of Experience in Real Estate Company
Education : Graduate /MBA in Marketing.
Salary : As Industries Standards
- Generating new sales by approaching potential clients.
- Sorting out corporate event permission.
- Direct Marketing in target markets.
- Identifying clients requirements and offering the best suited project to clients.
- Helping / Assisting in Sales & Marketing Plans.
- Attending & Arranging site visit with Clients.
- Looking after sales service.
- Reaching the Monthly targets and Sales goals.
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings.
- Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Personally delivering a targeted number of exchanges Setting daily targets and monitoring performance
- Negotiating the sale of properties to the best advantage of the vendor.
- Ensuring the appropriate and timely use of all marketing material.
- Maintaining the office profile through advertising, websites, standards and board presence and develop market share.
- Being aware of market conditions and trends Ensuring instructions are set up correctly.
- Selling all company services strongly and ethically, eg surveys
- Keeping records of all activity.
- Producing weekly reporting statistics.
- Sales progressing deals to completion and dealing with difficult customers on behalf of team. Ensuring regular feedback is provided to vendors.