Senior Executive - Sales - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
- Responsibilities of Senior Sales Executive will be a critical member of team and will help shape the company's revenue growth in FMCG sector.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Identifying, developing and driving channels for distribution expansion.
- Driving Strategic Alliance and relationship management with these channels
- Ensuring the desired product availability in the market
- Ensuring that retailers maintain adequate stocks of company products and merchandise as per norms.
- Building trust and relationship with retailers by clearing any doubts/confusions and providing solutions to any issue within reasonable time frame.
- Working with circle marketing in management of schemes/ promotions/ contests being run to promote the company.
- Ideal candidates must have at least 3+ years of experience in FMCG Sector with a proven track record of building sales channel and managing key accounts.
- Must possess a strong code of ethics and values.
- Demonstrate communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel (up to 70%) and work flexible hours.
- Graduate is desirable and preferably from FMCG background