Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:4 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Executive - Sales - Education (0-5 yrs)
- Join a leading career and educational consulting firm
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Experience working in a fun and lively environment
Our client is one of the leading career and educational consulting companies that offer a wide range of courses from renowned universities and institutes. They strive to provide cutting edge technology and a network of experts to support individuals in meeting the rapid changes in the market.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Creating and executing CRM campaigns that improve onboarding and engagement and reduce churn.
- Using data analytics to generate insights into customer segments for use within business development and other CRM initiatives.
- Ensuring the correctness of customer data and manage any data cleansing activities.
- Continually testing and refining campaigns to gain insight and maximise usage and uptake.
- Providing support on any requests or issues pertaining to CRM.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2C sales/account management,Inside Sales or CRM/Database Management role, ideally within the Education industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data